Frugality and criticism

People who choose to save for rainy days usually get criticized. And that's not a problem. They only see the point of an iceberg. I have a first hand experience about it. They say things to convince themselves that what I am doing will cost me my happiness and time that I will never get back so whatever I'm going to achieve will be useless. I don't mind them anyway. I am the kind of person who think about the future so much. I cannot be happy with the present knowing that my future will suffer. I don't get myself into debt just to get the latest iphone6 plus. I no longer do that. I learned my lesson the hard way. No point on getting myself into lots of headaches paying hundreds of euros on monthly bill for what? A depreciating liability. I do not buy foods i can't afford and keep convincing myself i should not feel guilty about it because it is FOOD(ridiculousness at its finest). I do not eat out every week-end and feel good about it. Spending unnecessarily makes me sick. So I find it really easy to be frugal. It's a plus I am a homebuddy by nature. I don't really enjoy going to parties. I've never been to a disco by choice. I've been to a pub once and i got bored. It was the first and last. As far as I know, if I were to leave this world today, I won't have any regrets. Here I find the essence of enjoying life to the fullest, feeling good about what you do with your life. What other people think is not my problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 years forward since my last post

Winners find ways