Winners find ways
Almost a year a go I set the famous 1 million pesos goal before I turn 30. I'm turning 27 now. I was the only one earning and it was way below our needs. But I couldn't get rid of that million pesos thought. I knew deep down me I can do it. I searched on the internet for some tips how to save. There I learned how it should be done. SALARY-SAVINGS=EXPENSES. And that's how I did.
I set aside a portion of my income. But because I was earning a very little amount I was able to save a very little amount too. I did the math and it would have taken me more than 4 years to reach my goal. I was so disappointed. I was running out of ways to achieve my goal.
One time, I bumped onto aya laraya's blogs. My fellow investors surely know him. To those who don't just type his name on google.
I learned about a lot of things. A whole new world has been opened up to me with regards to investing. The world was suddenly full of hope. I was exhilarated. I quickly searched about stocks. That same day I knew it was the one I've been looking for. I studied about it for six months by reading forums, blogs and e-books before i decided to get started with investing. And it did work. I'm now on track with my goals. Maybe a bit ahead.haha
So to those people who have goals that seem impossible to achieve, just believe that you can surely you'll find ways. You only lose when you quit. Losers find excuses. So never ever tell yourself you can't because you are capable of anything. Happy investing!
Comments
Post a Comment